Here are some books and sites that are a useful to go along with Heba, and highly recommended by Heba 😉 :
- The Wizard’s Wish: Or How He Made the Yuckies Go Away – A Story About the Magic in You by Brad Yates
Have you ever wished there were a book that was not only fun for children (and adults) to read, but one that also taught them a simple and effective way to feel good – and good about themselves – even when they have been upset? Your wish is granted with “The Wizard’s Wish – Or, How He Made the Yuckies Go Away – A Story About the Magic in You!” After a terrible storm, the people of a normally peaceful village find themselves feeling unusually yucky. They feel more angry, sad and scared – and find life more difficult – even in school and sports! But a kindly wizard discovers a wonderful secret that helps them feel even better than before – one they can use themselves – and so can you! Through a playfully illustrated story that will entertain children and adults alike, readers are introduced to EFT – a natural process for letting go of unwanted emotions. A fun story to read anytime, it will be particularly welcome at times when youngsters are feeling nervous, afraid, sad or angry. It is a great way to teach that the power to feel good is already inside us, and how to access it quickly.
A wonderful book for children up to the age of 12 and their parents/guardians. Tapping Away The Blues is based on the technique of energy tapping (sort of like acupuncture without needles). It includes 14 lovable characters with varying issues such as; peer pressure, fear of public speaking, divorce and bullying. The issues are explained in child friendly poems incuding how each character copes and overcomes their problem! The book also contains easy to follow instructions on how to do this amazing technique so you and
- Tappy Bear, a true tapping companion, kids will love him! 😀
- How to Have Your Kids Be Less Frustrated, More Focused and Improve their Confidence and School Performance all by – Just Watching Cartoons? 🙂
- School Made Much Easier – To Inspire and Support Parents and Teachers In Their Development of Truly Empowered Kids. 🙂
- Ho’oponopono Cleaning Services 🙂